the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

YAY 28 $

Hurray ! My account is worth approximately 28.10 $.

Firework Battle Firework Battle

WTF

This is a PURE clone of raft wars on miniclip.

Fragger Fragger

AWESOME

The game is great, I mean physics are great, art is awesome, puzzles are hard and fun. The only flaw I've seen is that when he shoots in the other direction than the one he's facing, the animation doesn't fit where he shoots. Excepted for this extremely minor flaw, the game is crazy-good.

Red Ball Platformer Red Ball Platformer

It was fun

It was a great source of fun.
The programming and physics were there.
The levels were fun to play.
My only complaint is about the art. It's not great. It's even bad.
But excepted about it, the game is great.

Plant Pong Deluxe Plant Pong Deluxe

Nice Game, but...

It's a nice refreshing and original game, but the fact that you have to make an account lowers the sore for me. Sorry

cadin responds:

Just to clarify about the extra items:
You can play the game normally without creating an account or purchasing anything.
The items available for download are extras for those interested in enhancing the game with special content.

Tilt Tilt

Nice

It's a fairly good game. A good engine and all. But the only thing I didn't fully appreciate is that the game plays feels and stiff. You could use a higher frame rate and that should solve the problem. Except for that, it's great.

Addictive Gravity Ball Addictive Gravity Ball

Not so bad

It's not horribly bad, but it does kind of suck. There is a huge lack of music or only of sound. The gameplay is repetitive and the only reason why you should call it "addictive" is because when you die, you restart at the beginning of the game and you do try it again just to DEFINITELY shut that game off.

Smart escape Smart escape

Well done but...

It wasn't the most original concept for a game, but, still, it was entertaining. Also, next time, try working harder on the visuals. Overall : Well executed.

Api game Api game

Doesn't work too well

I'm sorry, but it doesn't work too well. Like when you turn and shoot. And the green enemies don't reappear. you kill all 4 of them and that's it.

:the game: :the game:

Damn...

How long is this game ? I mean how many "levels" are there ? By the way, this game rocks.