Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Reminds of Boondocks xD

Funny, provocative and with a message, i love it

Tarboy Tarboy

Freakin' GREAT !!!

Woah... this was just the most awesome flash I've ever seen. The score was magnificient and full of variety. The story was really interresting. The art was out of this world. I cannot wait for the sequel. GREAT JOB !!!

Sad Dave Sad Dave

I jumped off my seat !!!

Wow... So unexpected... I almost peed my pants... Well maybe not, but still pretty surprising anyway.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

YAY 28 $

Hurray ! My account is worth approximately 28.10 $.

Firework Battle Firework Battle

WTF

This is a PURE clone of raft wars on miniclip.

Fragger Fragger

AWESOME

The game is great, I mean physics are great, art is awesome, puzzles are hard and fun. The only flaw I've seen is that when he shoots in the other direction than the one he's facing, the animation doesn't fit where he shoots. Excepted for this extremely minor flaw, the game is crazy-good.

Alone time with my guitar Alone time with my guitar

Nice...

It's nice, but we can clearly you had some hard time reaching certain notes or chords. There was a small pause between these and the rest of the melody. Overall, it's great for your first composition.

TheRedHeadedGuy responds:

In fact, it's not really ME playing, it's the program (GP5) that generates the sound... so that's why there are small pauses in the song... but thanks for the comment :)

When beat takes control When beat takes control

It's awesome

I believe the title says all.

The lost cave.3 The lost cave.3

Good

Some times a bit repetitive, but good.
Also, there is no need to keep the two older versions if this one is the final result.